Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Note From Nana

My sister has created this blog so that everyone can keep up with our precious little miracle. I am new to blogging so this will be a work in progress, trial & error attempt to keep all of our many "Prayer Warriors" updated. I would like to thank Shae Page who has gone above and beyond to help us get Bella's Blog up and running so quickly.
I credit our many friends and family members and also the wonderful medical teams who have worked with Bella for the path this journey has taken so far. Without you, our world would not be as bright. Above all, I give thanks and praise to our God who has gotten us this far and will continue to sustain us through this journey.

I will begin with the events leading up to Bella's Birth and continue. This will be Bella's Story.....

Love and Blessings,
Tricia aka Bella's Nana

No comments: